Ferrari 458 (Street) Rear Brake Rotors With Bell
- Two Ferrari 458 Rear Brake Rotors
- Two Ferrari 458 Rear Brake Rotor Bells
- Reviews (0)
TM Performance Brake Rotors – Performance Maximized
The Science of TM Performance Brake Discs – Mass and Thermal Effect
TM Brake Rotors are manufactured to a heavier mass than many competitors for the following race-proven reasons:
- Overall Brake Disc Weight is optimized to compromise between initial peak temperature and the cooling down phase cycles during racing situations.
- The temperature peak of the TM disc is lower, which reduces the Pearlite to Ferrite transformation.
- TM Discs do not show premature cracks as compared to lighter competition brake discs.
- The Cooling Down phase has been optimized using a CFD Development and On-Track Race Scenario measurements, allowing for the cooling effect to be balanced by improved mass flow into the radial cooling channels at an increased velocity.
- Temperature increase of the whole braking system is lower (minor temperature peak and optimized cooling down phase over the course of a racing event/session).