Lamborghini Huracan Street Car Brake Rotors and Pads (Full Set)
- Reviews (0)
TM Performance Brake Rotors – Performance Maximized
The Science of TM Performance Brake Discs – Mass and Thermal Effect
TM Brake Rotors are manufactured to a heavier mass than many competitors for the following race-proven reasons:
- Overall Brake Disc Weight is optimized to compromise between initial peak temperature and the cooling down phase cycles during racing situations.
- The temperature peak of the TM disc is lower, which reduces the Pearlite to Ferrite transformation.
- TM Discs do not show premature cracks as compared to lighter competition brake discs.
- The Cooling Down phase has been optimized using a CFD Development and On-Track Race Scenario measurements, allowing for the cooling effect to be balanced by improved mass flow into the radial cooling channels at an increased velocity.
- Temperature increase of the whole braking system is lower (minor temperature peak and optimized cooling down phase over the course of a racing event/session)
TM Performance Brake Pads
Each TM Performance Brake Pad Application is designed with specific requirements for the individual use and application of the model. The Lamborghini Huracan and Gallardo Super Trofeo applications take advantage of the TMF 001S – Sprint Compound.
The TM 001S is formulated with short “sprint” race applications in mind and thus a bespoke compound has been created with the exact needs to maximize short term performance on the Super Trofeo. There is intense “bite” with this bad, which offers a dramatic deceleration brake feel. Races with max length of 3 hours are the targeted purpose of this pad.
The TM Performance Super Trofeo Brake Pads are the perfect compound to ensure hard, immediate braking performance to match the dramatic power of the Huracan race car.